This filter should be used in conjunction with municipally treated drinking water or water that has been properly disinfected prior use.
- LASTS FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OR 10,000 GALLONS Notes: For longest life, use with municipal treated cold water only, not well water. Do not use with salty or softened water. Connects for use only with cold water for drinking.
- Main Application Under Sink Water Filter / Under the Counter Water Filter for Residential and Commercial Kitchens and Bathrooms. Direct Connect to Existing, Standard Plumbing.
- List of Inventory Includes: Filters (stage1 FRM-Q12-R and stage2 Gen3-Q12-R Cartridges), Dual head with a built-in valves, inlet hose – 3/8 female compression by 1/4 standard pipe thread, outlet hose- 3/8 m compression by 1/4 standard pipe. (in accordance with the US Building Code).
- Removal Capabilities Fluoride (95%), Lead (99.9%), heavy metals, chlorine (99.9%), chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, and other contaminants, as well as turbidity, odors and bad tastes, so you and your family enjoy pure, healthy, spring-fresh water from the tap.
- SELECTIVE FILTRATION™ Woder filters have a unique technology that removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals (Reverse osmosis filter out everything, including the minerals your body needs. As far as nutrition goes, experts consider it essentially dead water).
- FLOW RATE 1.32GPM @65 psig.
- ENJOY TAP WATER AS PURE AND HEALTHY AS SPRING WATER Woder filters are built with materials approved by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and tested by independent laboratories to ANSI standards (American National Standards Institute), so you can have complete confidence in the quality of Woder-filtered water.
Q: What are Woder 10K-FRM-DC Removal Capabilities?
A: This series of in-line filters are all granular formulas. There are 6 different media that are all micro-ground and screened…then blended rather than layered. The formula in the 10K series removes VOCs and Heavy Metals and its bacteriostatic meaning it prevents colonization of any microorganisms within the filter. These are used by many restaurants and by developers of condominium and apartment complexes in the US including GE.
All Woder Filters remove Lead, Heavy metals, Chlorine (99%) and other contaminants (99%), odors and bad tastes. It also removes Mercury, PFCs, Glyphosate, Chromium 6 and turbidity.
VOC’s include the 4 classes of per-fluorocarbons (PFC’s) as follows:
- Cyclic, branched, or linear, completely fluorinated alkanes;
- Cyclic, branched, or linear, completed fluorinated ethers, with no unsaturations;
- Cyclic, branched, or linear, completely fluorinated tertiary-amines with no unsaturations; 4. Sulfur containing perfluorocarbons with no unsaturations and with sulfur bonds only to carbon and fluorine;
- VOC may be measured by the referenced method, an equivalent method, an alternate method or by procedures specified under 40 CFR Part 60. A referenced method, an equivalent method, or an alternate method, however, may also measure nonreactive organic compounds. In such cases, an owner or operator may exclude the nonreactive organic compound when determining compliance with a standard.
The surrogate for all VOCs is Chloroform and the Gen II and Gen III formula remove all of Chloroform which allows us to claim the same for all VOCs given the surrogate is the most difficult of all VOCs to remove.
The Woder FRM specialty cartridge reduces Fluoride up to 95% and is also very effective on Arsenic. Woder does not use Silica Alumina or Aluminate to reduce Fluoride.
Note: A Woder Filter utilizes ionic adsorption and exchange technologies among others. TDS meters will pick up the ions and give false readings as TDS. TDS also picks up essential minerals as dissolved solids. Gen3 uses technologies that have a specific affinity for negative constituents found in water but does not remove essential minerals. Deionized water is “dead water” and is not found in nature.
With Woder you enjoy tap water as pure and health as spring water!