This filter should be used in conjunction with municipally treated drinking water or water that has been properly disinfected prior use.
- LASTS FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OR 10,000 GALLONS Notes: For longest life, use with municipal treated cold water only, not well water. Do not use with salty or softened water. Connects for use only with cold water for drinking.
- Main Application Replacement Cartridge To All 10K-S-Types Models and 10K-FRM Dual Stage Models (As Stage2).
- List of Inventory Woder Gen3-Q12-R Replacement Cartridge To All 10K-S-Types Models and 10K-FRM Dual Stage Models (As Stage2).
- Removal Capabilities Lead (99.9%), heavy metals, chlorine (99.9%), chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, and other contaminants, as well as turbidity, odors and bad tastes, so you and your family enjoy pure, healthy, spring-fresh water from the tap.
- SELECTIVE FILTRATION™ Woder filters have a unique technology that removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals (Reverse osmosis filter out everything, including the minerals your body needs. As far as nutrition goes, experts consider it essentially dead water).
- FLOW RATE 2GPM @65 psig. / 1.32GPM @65 psig. when used with dual stage FRM system.
- ENJOY TAP WATER AS PURE AND HEALTHY AS SPRING WATER Woder filters are built with materials approved by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and tested by independent laboratories to ANSI standards (American National Standards Institute), so you can have complete confidence in the quality of Woder-filtered water.