What Woder Filter do I need?
Select a filter by its model name.
10K – filters 10,000 gallons of water.
5K – filters 5,000 gallons of water.
Under Sink (DC – Direct Connect)
Direct Connect to existing kitchen or bathroom faucet. Comes with:
- inlet hose – 3/8 female compression by 1/4 standard pipe thread,
- outlet hose- 3/8 m compression by 1/4 standard pipe, clip and screw. (in accordance with the US Building Code).
- JG-1/4” (Inline Water Filter) – Fit All 1/4″ Plastic Flex Tubing and Flexible Copper Tubing used for water supply to ice makers and refrigerators, etc.
- JG-1/4” JG also fits the 1/8″ PEX TUBING as its O.D. is the same as 1/4” Tube. DOES NOT FIT BRAIDED HOSES.
- JG-3/8” (Inline Water Filter) – Fit All 3/8” Plastic Flex Tubing and Flexible Copper Tubing used for water supply to ice makers and refrigerators, etc.
- JG-3/8” also fits the 1/4” PEX TUBING as its O.D. is the same as 1/4” Tube. DOES NOT FIT BRAIDED HOSES.
S-Types (Under sink)/ S-Types (Inline) / FRM (Under sink Fluoride Removal) / FRM (Inline Fluoride Removal) – Come with Head with a built-in valve/s for replacement cartridges.
Cap-Types (Under sink) / Cap-Types (Inline) – Cannot get replacement cartridges and must be replaced as a whole unit.
All models – Eliminates lead (99.9%), heavy metals, chlorine (99.9%), chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, and other contaminants, as well as turbidity, odors and bad tastes.
FRM – Fluoride Removal Dual Stage Filters – Removes up to 95% of Fluoride in addition to the above.
All 5K Models require the Gen3-Q8-R
All 5K FRM Models require FRM-Q8-R (1st Stage) and Gen3-Q8-R (2nd Stage)
All 10K Models require the Gen3-Q12-R
All 10K FRM Models require FRM-Q12-R (1st Stage) and Gen3-Q12-R (2nd Stage)